Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
How to Format Citations for Different Types of Adaptations
- For Films/TV Series/Miniseries:
- House of Frankenstein (1944, USA-Universal Pictures), Screenplay: Curt Siodmak; Director: Erle C. Kenton
- For Television single episodes:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, “Buffy vs. Dracula” (2000, USA: Season 5, episode 1), Series Creator: Joss Whedon; Writer: Marti Noxon; Director: David Solomon
- For Plays:
- Presumption; or, The Fate of Frankenstein (1823, England: English Opera House), Dramatist: Richard Brinsley Peake
- For Graphic Novels/Comics/Illustrated Books:
- The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde (2012, USA), Writer: Cole Haddon; Illustrator: M. S. Corley
- For Novelizations/YA lit/Textual Adaptations:
- The Memoirs of Elizabeth Frankenstein (1995, USA), Author: Theodore Roszak
- Please do not include more information than what is listed in the samples above. This list needs to be kept as trim as possible so that the page does not become too text heavy.
- Please do not include the full text for URLs—use links instead.
- Only link to external pages that have detailed information about the adaptation. Eventually those external links will be moved to internal pages that focus on the individual adaptations.
- Please do not repeat links to external sites. If you are using one website often, include that website at the bottom of the page under “Resources” with a disclaimer such as: “Many of the plays listed on this page may be found on….” and then follow with the citation/info/link for the website or print resource.